Wednesday, March 16, 2011

26 days and counting...

So, I've started doing some more exercise to prepare for the Biggest Loser Resort. I've already cut out caffeine which makes me sad when I pass Starbucks. The last 2 days I've started going on longer walks with my dog and I'm very embarrassed to say that I'm sore. Just from walking more! On the one hand, I know that the resort is going to be a serious wake up call and I'm going to be in an extreme amount of pain...so I'm a little scared for that. But on the other hand, I am very excited for this change. Long walks and runs with my dog should be fun. I have a lot of work to do in the next 26 days. I better start hiking if I want any chance for myself. :)

2 comments:

  1. you'll be ok. i went there for two weeks in sep-oct. its not that much pain, more soreness. and great for you that youre doing something before going. ill see you soon!

    dana

    ReplyDelete