Tuesday, April 26, 2011

2nd Day Home and Struggling

It's Tuesday and I'm really struggling today. I haven't done anything wrong...I'm still eating exactly what I'm supposed to eat and I've exercised because it makes me feel better. But, emotionally, I'm having a really tough time. I go back to work in an hour and a half and I just don't feel ready to be back in the real world yet. I felt so powerful and happy at Fitness Ridge and I wish I could be back there now.

There are several big changes that I really need to make in my life and I'm not able to find the strength to make those changes, or to even know if I should. I'm trying to trust myself and my instincts but that's something I haven't done in a very long time and I'm rusty at it.

I keep trying to get Chris to make my decisions for me but he can't and he shouldn't.

I just want to go back and stay there.

2 comments:

  1. Well although the ridge was tough, it was also a vacation at a resort. I think it would be great to have someone cooking for me, cleaning for me and providing me with entertainment and activities 24/7. Its always tough to come home from vacations. Just take control. You can do it! Your instincts are solid. You should have been trusting them all along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you're having a hard time. I bet it's really hard to adjust from the Ridge to home. I'm concerned about that same thing. For the first time in 28 years, I will be just me for a week, and then come back home to wife and mother to 4. The house will need cleaning. There won't be anything planned for dinner. I will have to catch up on all the laundry. and, I know that I will very much want to be back in Utah! But, life is HERE...keep hanging on to what you learned and gained the past few weeks. That confident you is YOU. Go back and read all of your posts...that's YOU. YOU can do this!!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete